Power Electronical’s PE-HVT-1 series of Automatic Hipot testers are build to test the Breakdown/flashover voltage of Insulation Dielectric, while ensuring that the user safety is never compromised. These testers are completely Automatic in operation…just program/select the test sequence…press Start…and the entire procedure is completed automatically including the Reset operation and printout! Power Electronical Hipot testers come in the largest variety of options AC, DC, AC&DC, and in a variety of Voltage (0-500kV) and Current (0-500mA) levels, to cater to different requirements of customers
FEATURES- Max Voltage 0-500kV (continuously variable)
- Selectable AC o/p, DC o/p. DC polarity reversal possible
- Programmable current trip levels 10% to 100% of maximum
- World’s only “True HV measurement”…measures very HV secondary voltage across output terminal, instead of across HV primary as is done in most test sets
- Complete Automatic operation. Just select and Start!
- “Most accurate test set”. 2% Accuracy over entire test range.
- Very high Resolution 0.01% of FSV of voltage
- Leakage current measurement from 100pA to FSV of current
- Insulation Resistance (IR) value measurement
- Polarisation Index (PI) test facility
- Programmable test time 0-99 mins
- Programmable voltage ramp rate from 1kV/sec to 5kV/sec
- Proof/Voltage withstand test possible with 10 break sequences
- Repetitive test sequence (up to 10 iterations) and average readings (from first to last), min, max and standard deviation.
- Safety features like ground check, zero start interlock and automatic reset incorporated for user safety
- User and object information included
- Touch sensing Big Backlit LCD screen for comfortable user interface
- Integrated thermal / Dot Matrix Printer
- Internal memory for 100 test data storage and recall via USB port
- Programmable 25 custom test sequences as per requirement
- Remote link-free user terminal available optionally, with operating distance range of 50m
- High-Voltage 500kV digital meter (PE-HVM-500) 1% accuracy available optionally for on-site calibration