PE-LOBDV is the "Lite" series of Oil Breakdown Tester and are available in a variety of maximum test voltages, denoted by their suffixes in kV.
- Suffix M080 means – 0-80 kV AC (max BDV voltage)
- Suffix M100 means – 0-100 kV AC (max BDV voltage)
PE-LOBDV is a precise instrument, which is applied to accurately measure the dielectric breakdown voltage of the Oil under test. It consists of the high AC voltage generating unit, and the Oil vessel (as per applicable standard)
- Smooth operation from zero potential to FSV with motorized operation.
- Accurate trip current
- Precise HV trip Voltage measurement, Voltage hold after trip
- Non-contact magnetic stirring
- Digital display output
- Epoxy coated, long life HV transformer for reliable life-long operation
- Open Ground interlock, Reset interlock for equipment protection
- HV chamber interlock, Zero Start interlock, Overload & Short-Circuit interlock for operator protection
- Can be used to test specimen as per IS 6792, IEC 60156