MI 3109 EurotestPV Lite is a photovoltaic (PV) tester. It performs all necessary tests required on photovoltaic installations. This includes all of the tests as required by EN6 2446, but also includes I - U characteristic measurements, calculation to STC values and power measurements on Inverter’s DC and AC sides (single-phase only). MI 3109 EurotestPV Lite is optimized for PV tests therefore the Autotest operation mode is implemented which is intended to perform a complete set of test needed for verification of PV installations according to EN 62446 with pressing off only one button. With optional accessories the same PV test functionality as with MI 3108 EurotestPV is available.
Key features :
- Calculation to STC values
- Efficiency calculations
- Graphical representation of module's I-U curve
- 2 Voltage and 2 Current channels for simultaneous AC and DC parameters measurements.
- Optional PV remote unit for simultaneous measurements of solar irradiation and temperature of PV module.
- BT communication with PC, anroid tablets and smart phones via BT dongle.
- PV Anroid APP, data management tool(option).